Good news to all My | Phone a818 and a858 Duo users, we can now root our phones using superoneclick rooting application for computers. Rooting allows you to access the system files as well as edit the settings of the speed and/or delete those unecessary files to keep your phone on it's maximum performance.
Download and install the following.
- Usb Driver: download file
- Android SDK: Download file
- Java SE Development Kit: Download file
- or try to open this link: Click me and look for jdk-7u4-windows-i586.exe
- Superoneclick v2.3 - Download file
1. Install Android SDK first, next Java Se Development Kit..
- Run Adroid SDK Manager and Check Android SDK Tools and Google USB driver, then install the package.
|Android SDK screenshot sample|
2. Connect your phone to PC
3. make sure that you have set your Settings > Development > USB Debugging box checked. I also set Unknown sources checkbox on.
|Kindly follow this animated gif|
5. Run Superoneclick on the general tab click the root button and wait for it.
6. prompt will appear saying your phone is rooted.
Hope this post helps. Good luck ^_^